***SPRING 2022 UPDATE***
PLEASE SEE THE WEDUC NEWSFEED (OUR PARENT APP) FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION (BASED ON REGULARLY CHANGING GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE)
Pirton Hill is now open for all pupils (unless they are required by law to self-isolate).
For the Spring Term (2022), we are expecting:
- At the start of the day:
- all children arriving and entering school between 8.45 and 8.55am. Nursery will start at 9.00am, as normal.
- all children, parents and carers entering via the main gate, walking around the one-way system and leaving via the Key Stage 1 playground gate (as we have done all of this year)
- Children being allowed to bring in bags
- Children wearing their uniform every day and changing for PE in school
- Children eating their lunch in the hall (not in their classroom)
- At the end of the day:
- Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 parents / carers arriving at 3.10pm to collect their child; entering via the main gate, walking around the one-way system and leaving via the Key Stage 1 playground gate. All Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 children will be dismissed at 3.15pm onto the KS1 playground NOT from classroom doors (as we have done all of this year)
- Year 3 and Year 4 parents / carers arriving at 3.15pm to collect their child; entering via the main gate, walking around the one-way system and leaving via the Key Stage 1 playground gate. All Year 3 and Year 4 children will be dismissed at 3.20pm from their classroom doors.
- Year 5 and Year 6 children will be expected to leave the site on their own. They will exit through the Key Stage 1 playground gate. Please ensure that they do not hang around outside the gate after leaving. If you normally collect / drop her off - please arrange a safe place to do this outside the school grounds
- Early Birds / Night Owls (onsite childcare before and after school) - more information available on the Weduc Newsfeed
- Early Birds: 7.30 - 8.45am (£3.75 per session or £15.00 for all 5 sessions in the week)
- Night Owls: 3.15 - 6.00pm (£8.25 per session of £35.00 for all 5 sessions in the week)
- We are also offering a single-day rate (both clubs on same day) for £10.00
However, if the case rate continues to rise, or the government announces new rules for schools, it is possible that we will have to revert to the revised procedures we previously had in place.
Please continue to check Weduc regularly for any updates.