Children are expected to wear full school uniform each day.
Our school uniform consists of:
- Pirton Hill Primary School sweatshirt (or Royal Blue alternative)
- White polo shirt or white buttoned shirt (which must be tucked in)
- Black or grey trousers
- Black or grey skirt
- Black shoes - no high heels, boots or flip flop style sandals
- Black laces
- Hair tied back and no shaved markings
- No jewellery
All children are expected to wear P.E. kit when doing P.E./Games in school. We recommend P.E. kits come into school on a Monday and go home to be washed on a Friday.
- T-shirt or polo shirt (separate from uniform polo shirt)
- Loose fitting short sleeved t-shirt
- Shorts above the knee - no hot pants
- Tracksuit for outside
For health and safety reasons, tights should not be worn for any aspect of P.E. and socks should not be worn for dance/gym activities.