We all expect to work hard and expect others to help us to succeed.
We all believe in ourselves and know that everyone has something special to contribute.
We all have the opportunity to achieve and fulfil our potential.
We enjoy learning and are determined to improve on our personal best.
At Pirton Hill Primary School we believe that our purpose is to:
- create a safe environment where every member of the school community feels safe, valued and grows in confidence;
- have high expectations of every member of the school community, irrespective of their background;
- expect that all members of the school community will fulfil their potential and leave with more options open to them than when they started;
- ensure a clear focus on the key skills and knowledge that children need for the future, whilst also widening horizons through a balanced curriculum and high quality experiences;
- strive for excellence in teaching and learning within a high quality learning environment, through leadership and within all aspects of school life;
- work effectively with parents / carers to help every child to fulfil their potential;
- embed traditional values, whilst also celebrating the diversity of our community; and
- develop a culture where all members of the school community take responsibility for their actions.