This year we have provided parents / carers with a Parent Guide to our Behaviour Policy which is a summary of our expectations, our rewards systems and what happens if a child misbehaves.
This year we have:
- simplified the number of school rules; and
- introduced a weekly "well done" message to parents / carers for every child who:
- wear the correct school uniform every day
- have the correct equipment in school every day (e.g. reading book, PE kit)
- show 'green' (expected) behaviour throughout the week
- complete their homework (reading, Numbots / TT Rockstars & other homework)
We hope that all children will achieve the weekly message home 😀
A copy of the Parent Guide is available here.